Jake Tucker . Business . Wednesday 23rd August 2017 . 11:04
In an interview at Gamescom, Heroes of the Storm’s game director Alan Dabiri has said that Heroes of the Storm’s is currently going ‘fantastically’ and that after the 2.0 release earlier this year had ‘an explosion of activity’, you should expect to see “A few more of those Heroes 2.0 expansion level moments in the future.”
“Overall, I am very pleased with how Heroes 2.0 went,” said Dabiri, in Cologne to discuss Heroes of the Storm’s future plans. “I think going forward you are going to see us try to have more of those moments. We have this constant heartbeat of content with heroes, battlegrounds and new content.
“There’s something about being involved in a moment like Heroes 2.0 that I think we can uniquely capture, and we can do that by bringing some major changes to the game. So you’re going to see us do stuff, not exactly the same way as 2.0, so i’m not saying 3.0, but we’re going to have bigger moments in the future.”
Our full interview with Dabiri and hero designer Kyle Dates will pop up later.