- Location: Europe
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: €40k - €80K, Equity: 0.0% – 0.2%
- Posted: 22 December 2016
Our client is looking for a senior specialist in multi-channel user acquisition. As part of the Management team this role is reporting directly to the CEO.
Working closely with brand product management, this role is responsible for bringing new users into our clients mobile ecosystem, monitoring the efficiency of acquisition channels, and testing and scaling new channels in order to deliver against campaign objectives, thereby creating maximum impact for single products and the portfolio.
We expect the candidate to have expert knowledge and 3+ years of experience in planning, setting up, testing, controlling and optimizing multi-channel user acquisition
campaigns. Best case is that you are coming from a similar role within the entertainment & gaming sector. We are looking for someone who loves esports as much as our client does.
Areas of responsibility
• Coordinate all user acquisition efforts and report to TMT
• Build up, coordinate and manage a global marketing team
• Plan, execute and optimize multi-channel (digital, influencer, video… ) marketing campaigns
• Budget responsibility of managed portfolio
• Negotiate and execute cooperation with renowned global partners
• Maintain and develop the reporting and tracking structure
• Analyse markets and trends to discover innovative methods
• Work closely with product owners to achieve outstanding campaign results
Your skills and experience
• A degree in Business / Media / Marketing or a similar field
• Profound knowledge of the marketing space across all channels, including influencer (Youtube, Twitch) and performance channels
• Previous experience in leading a team
• Previous experience in the gaming industry & eSports industry • Strong analytical capabilities
• Excellent communication skills in English & German
• You are practical, dedicated and independent in your work and a convincing team player
• A dynamic, fast paced and flexible environment;
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated;
• Gaming labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the eSport project of your choice;
• Multiple gaming rooms and team gaming sessions ;
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts;
• A fun, collaborative team that gets together monthly for team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
Job Ref: EF049Apply